In the most recent Global Mobility Survey conducted by Ipsos Public Research for the Canadian Employee Relocation Council (CERC), Canada jumped into second spot as the most preferred destination for global talent.
With its progressive immigration systems, Canada is well positioned as a top destination for global talent. The challenge for employers is to understand the various pathways available to them to secure international talent.
Attend this symposium and hear from senior government officials, leading immigration experts and seasoned HR executives, about how to best access Canada’s immigration system to expedite the recruitment of global talent and the transfer of key personnel for your organization.
- Learn more about the future of NAFTA
- Learn which immigration program to use and when
- Reduce risk exposure for your organization and its employees by learning more about immigration compliance obligations
- Understand the key differences between the Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) and Labour Market Benefit Plan (LMBP) requirements
- Dialogue with immigration policy makers from the federal and provincial governments
- Get the latest insights about global immigration trends