Join three of Canada’s foremost experts who speak as they share how to celebrate, cultivate and create your business and your life.
YouMeWe: Leading tomorrow’s legacy today
Suzanne Stevens CSP, social entrepreneur and CAPS 2017 National President will set the mood for celebration as she demonstrates how you can help create a positive ripple effect in the world. In particular, she’ll explain how to weave community conscious contributions™ into your life and business. Plus, she’ll lead a discussion on how you can collaborate with others, whether they’re clients or professional colleagues, to optimize your contributions – in effect, lead tomorrow’s legacy today.
Overcoming the Overwhelm and Saving Your Life (The CEO Hat System)
Barb Stuhlemmer, a master business strategist, will help you tackle one of the biggest challenges for small business — figuring out how to become bigger. Many business owners struggle to bring on more people because they’re fuzzy about delegation and costs. That uncertainty can lead to stress, which is detrimental to both your business and your health. The solution? According to Barb, systems are the key to big business success. So, prepare to roll up your sleeves and get busy as Barb helps you identify the systems you’ll need to play BIG in your business and shows you easy ways to implement them.
You’ll leave Barb’s session with…
- An understanding of why building a business feels overwhelming.
- A clear idea of the systems you will need in your bigger business.
- A good sense of how to implement your systems; and
- Tools and tricks to make using your systems easier.
Create a better You
Frema Engle, a mental health expert, will lead you through a reflection on your life and how you can make it better. Frema views life as a journey that’s a mix of smooth rides, peaks, bumpy roads and unexpected curves. Work, family, interests and activities help define who we are and contribute to our wellbeing. But how we view ourselves and the world around us are core factors in determining the choices we make in life, how we define our success and much more. During her candid talk, Frema will draw on her four decades of experience as a social worker, psychotherapist and traveler of life to lead you to new insights.
After Frema’s session, you’ll be able to:
- Reflect on where you are in your life’s journey and how it impacts on you and your life.
- Identify the joys that make you smile and the stumbling blocks that cause you angst.
- Gain five insights that can change your life for the better.
The day at a glance:
- 8:30 – 9:00 – Networking
- 9:00 – 11:30 – Suzanne Stephens, CSP, CAPS 2017 National President
- 11:30 – 12:30 pm – Complimentary lunch on site
- 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm – Barb Stuhlemmer
- 2:15 pm – 3:30 pm – Frema Engel
- 3:30 pm – 4:00 pm – Closing Remarks & Networking