Learn how to plan better content in this 90-minute workshop with Sierra Duffey, freelance content strategist.
About this Event
This 90-minute workshop includes:
- A presentation on planning and creating authentic and effective content
- A copy of my own content outline to save and use
- Time to ask questions and chat with me 1-on-1 about your content strategy
During COVID-19 social media usage and engagement on digital platforms have been up an average of 40%. With businesses moving online and new opportunities for digital marketing, now is the time to work on your content strategy.
If you’ve ever struggled with knowing what to post on social media, or online marketing feels like a chore, this is the workshop for you! Sierra will guide you through a process for creating content, re-using it in multiple ways, and scheduling your posts so that it becomes part of your routine instead of sitting on your to-do list.
During this workshop you will:
- Learn why having a content plan is key to great communications with clients and followers
- Set realistic goals for publishing content on a regular basis
- Develop topics and a framework that you can use over and over again to create fresh posts
- Learn how to create great content with effective visuals, captions and hashtags
- Fill out a content outline to help you stay on track and post consistently
Sign up today and get ready to make content creation part of your business routine.
50% of event proceeds will be donated to the Canadian Race Relations Foundation.