Cybersecurity Basics for Government Contracting
Governments and private-sector organizations increasingly demand cybersecurity practices and certifications to bid on procurement contracts. This is especially evident with the new cybersecurity requirements set to take effect in the next few months for contracts with the U.S. and Canadian military.
Whether you sell to governments or not, having good cybersecurity policies and procedures makes good business sense. In this webinar, Arnold Villeneuve, Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) provisional assessor and instructor, will walk the audience through the basic steps to get started on level 1 cybersecurity certification.
What you will learn:
– Practices organizations must undertake for basic cybersecurity hygiene and certification
– Cybersecurity certification in Canada and U.S.
– Reasons to pursue cybersecurity certification for government contracts
– Helpful cybersecurity resources
Who should attend: Organizations that are….
– Starting their cybersecurity journey
– Want to achieve level 1 cybersecurity certification but don’t know where to start
– Looking to sell more products and services to governments
– Interested in selling to the U.S. or Canadian military
– Want to know more about CMMC and the new Canada Program for Cybersecurity
(Presentation in English only. Resources in English and French will be provided after the event)