A work of art sparked up directly by daily life.
This workshop focuses on representing information we once thought mundane about our daily lives, through the creation of beautiful and unique imagery. It aims to reshape the way we see information and design come together. This workshop will summon your creativity and get you ready for a fun night out in Ottawa. All maker levels welcome!
Workshop comes with:
A Data Art Kit which includes:
– DALIMA Mechanical Sketch Pencil 0.5mm
– Steadtler Mars Plastic Eraser
– Sargent Art Fine Point Metallic Markers (6)
– Steadtler Triplus 0.3mm Fineliner Pen
– NUOLUX Flexible Transparent Ruler
– 9”x12” RENDR Quality Multimedia Paper Sheets (4)
– Five Star Quad Drafting Paper
– Data Collection Grid + Instructions
The Experience includes:
– Vegan + Gluten-free + Nut-free Snacks
– Kombucha Cocktails
– A Modern & Creative Atmosphere
– Inspirational Slideshow
– Specially curated playlist
Some Inspired Data Art Links:
About the workshop host:
My name is Charlie and my business is Haus Musgrave. Haus Musgrave is a business dedicated to art, technology and the environment.