Design Thinking Certification
Build your leadership capacity with the tools to guide your team through change using human-centered methodology that encourages co-creation and a deep understanding of the end-user. By the end of this training, you will understand how to lead your team towards delivering impactful outcomes – whether that’s shaping or improving a program, policy, or service – using data, empathy, rapid prototyping, and iteration.
This interactive session will build on real-life challenges using design thinking case studies that ensure the tools and methodology taught are immediately applicable in the workplace and in your life.
What You’ll Learn:
• How to build and assess innovation capacity among teams.
• Essential considerations to effectively lead teams delivering on end-user experience, policy development, and/or transformation initiatives.
• Innovative approaches to policy design and service design to better address the needs of citizens and drive public sector innovation.
• Insights on how to prototype and experiment in any environment.
• Your own personal value proposition and creating prototypes of your own future.
This training will be taking place virtually on:
October 8th: 9am-11am & 1pm-3pm
October 9th: 9am-11am & 1pm-3pm