Everything and Every Thing is connected.
The Internet of Things (IoT) is adding billions of smart physical devices to our world while generating an unprecedented volume of data, presenting one of the most considerable and fundamental digital literacy challenges for governments.
This workshop combines learning about IoT with Design Thinking to elevate your Digital Literacy to
Embrace the whole digital realm
• Embrace the whole digital realm
• Grow innovation and competitiveness
• Develop citizen-centric governance
• Advance your Professional Development
Major Topics & Activities:
• IoT framework – what, why, why now
• IoT architecture including devices, edge computing, networks, and analytics
• IoT application verticals – smart cities, autonomous vehicles, precision agriculture, and others
• IoT technologies and disciplines, among them 5G, AI, cybersecurity, and others
• IoT as a systemic innovation driver
• IoT benefits and challenges, including personal, business, and societal
• IoT and digital governance
• Impact of IoT on government – in operation and public policy
• Design Thinking and User-centered mindset and rationale
• Design Thinking methodology
• Design Thinking practice on several IoT use cases
The workshop is spread over two and a half days in five two-hour sessions.
GetThingking by embracing Internet of Things and Design Thinking to grow, develop and advance.