Interested in selling your goods or services to the federal government? Not sure where to start?
The Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) offers free seminars to businesses interested in learning about the procurement process and how to sell goods and services to the Government of Canada.
Seminar topics include:
- New! Finding Opportunities and Supplying Goods and Services to the Government of Canada during COVID-19
- Overview of the contracting process
- Registering in supplier databases
- Finding key purchasing contacts
- Conducting market research through searching previously awarded contracts
- Searching for opportunities on the Tenders mini-site
- Finding subcontracting opportunities
- Obtaining security clearances
- Bidding on opportunities
This session will be hosted in English only. For French sessions or for more information, contact the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises, National Capital Region, either by telephone at 873-355-9796 or by email at [email protected] Login information to connect to the webinar will be sent to you a day prior to the event.