Doing Business with the Government of Canada
The Government of Canada purchases on average $22 billion in goods and services each year to help deliver programs and services to Canadians. Find out whether the Government of Canada buys your goods or services. Procurement Assistance Canada would like to help your company do business with the federal government.
This seminar will help you learn how to:
- Understand the contracting process
- Register in supplier databases
- Build networks and promote your business
- Search for business opportunities
- Bid on opportunities
- Understand the security clearance process
This session will be hosted in English only. For French sessions or for more information, contact Procurement Assistance Canada, National Capital Region, either by telephone at 873-355-9796 or by email at [email protected].