EnviroCentre is hosting Electric Vehicle Days in Kanata, Orléans and Barhaven
Friday, October 20 – Kanata Research Park, 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday, October 21 – Orléans Ray Friel Centre, 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Sunday, October 22 – Barrhaven Fallowfield Park and Ride, 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
• An opportunity to chat with knowledgeable, friendly members of the Electric Vehicle Council of Ottawa (EVCO) and explore their vehicles
• Plug n Drive will be on site to offer test drives in a non-sales environment
• Explain the available MTO financial incentives
• Highlight City of Ottawa Electric Vehicle infrastructure
• Present Electric Vehicles as a real choice in our community (both cars and bikes!)