Take control of Your Life and Your Career!
Are you considering self employment as a career option?
Would you like to run a business of your own, but are not sure how to find, choose or research the right business for you?
If you have answered ‘Yes’ to either of these questions, then this half-day Franchise Workshop is for you!
This session will include:
- Common myths and truths about franchising
- Business ownership options
- Real life success stories
- Reasons why some people fail; how to avoid their mistakes
- The importance knowing your personal goals and objectives before taking the plunge
- Self-employment “Entry Strategies” for our current economy
- How to research and select the right business for you
- Available resources/professionals you should consider
- A comprehensive knowledge base of franchising
- Assessment strategies to determine if franchising will enable you to achieve your personal, professional and financial goals
- Links to resources available before, during and after your selection process
It’s truly an exciting journey for those who decide business ownership is for them; for others, simply exploring their entrepreneurial options often provides greater clarity for other, more timely career decisions. This session will answer many questions and will assist attendees in determining which path to pursue.
Gary Prenevost, President of FranNet of Southern Ontario & Eastern Canada
Gary is a passionate entrepreneur and a calculated risk taker who thrives on creating opportunity for others; he is constantly redefining his comfort zone, while helping others to redefine their comfort zones and unlock their “golden shackles” that had previously held them back from achieving and overachieving their financial and lifestyle goals.
When it comes to franchising, Gary is one of Canada’s top franchise matchmaking experts because he has been on every side of the franchise table – as a franchisor; as a franchisee; as a franchise consultant, and as a banker.
Gary believes strongly that buying into the right franchise model is one of the best ways of becoming a successful entrepreneur, because so much risk is mitigated when the prospective franchisee is well-suited to the critical roles that drive success in the franchised business they are considering buying. Franchising is a process-based business, and Gary believes that the best way to find the right franchise is to utilize a thorough research process so that people fully understand all aspects of the business, before they buy!