Now that you have built a reputable Facebook page, how can you leverage your presence to generate some sales? Or grow your audience? Or increase awareness? With changes in the Facebook algorithm, it’s more important now than ever to advertise online in the Facebook platform to achieve your objectives. Whether you have $50 or $500 to spend each month on digital ads, Facebook is the perfect place to target the people who should be buying from you. Did we mention this covers Instagram, too?
- How to boost a post and run an ad directly from your Facebook page
- Gain insights into Business Manager
- How to effectively develop a campaign objective, build a target audience, and design creative
- The fundamentals of analyzing campaign performance and what optimizations can be made in order to maximize ROI
- Running Instagram ads
- Industry benchmarks, how to determine a budget, and implementing tracking pixels
About the Presenter
Lindsay Kavanagh is the Digital Marketing Manager for Invest Ottawa & Bayview Yards. Lindsay is also a part-time advertising professor at Algonquin College, digital marketing consultant, and the co-founder of an online directory called Dapper & Daring. Lindsay has a passion for helping businesses large and small optimize their online presence, improve search rankings, grow organic traffic, and drive conversions.