As COVID-19 continues to change the way consumers and businesses shop, adopting a strong online presence, early and fast, is critical to your company’s success. But the best practices and tools you need to establish your e-commerce presence have also changed. That’s why you won’t want to miss Export Development Canada’s (EDC’s) free webinar, Get Digital: Upping your e-commerce game. You’ll learn how to develop your e-commerce strategy and boost your digital brand to acquire new customers.
Brought to you in partnership with Google, this webinar is airing live on THURSDAY, JULY 9, from 1 TO 2 P.M. ET. Register to attend or to receive a link to the on-demand version. You’ll learn:
• What e-commerce is and why it’s the best way forward
• How COVID-19 is changing the way customers buy
• What it means to build an omnichannel business
• How to develop an omnichannel strategy, including payment and order fulfillment
• How to build a strong brand across all channels