Global Energy Transmission Summit: Electrification of Transport
BluWave-ai’s fourth installation in its Global Energy Transition Summit series presents some of the leading experts and organizations in fleet electrification. With fleets around the world quickly onboarding electric vehicles (EVs) and looking at displacing diesel assets, the path to this reality is limited by several operational challenges. With electrification, the utility becomes the gas station, and how vehicles are charged and deployed in the context of real-world fleet schedules has no historical precedent at scale.
This Summit explores the hopes and hurdles for electrifying transportation from perspectives across the smart city equation: fleet operator, equipment manufacturer, distribution utility, network connectivity, and the intelligent software orchestrating energy and vehicle use across the system.
- Devashish Paul, CEO and Founder, BluWave-ai
- Canada’s Minister of Infrastructure and Communities, Catherine McKenna
- Diana Birkett Rakow, Vice President, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Alaska Airlines
- Jim Haring, Chief Information Officer, MV Transportation
- Kelly Daize, Director, Area X.O operated by Invest Ottawa
- Alan Westenskow, Director of Business Development, Proterra
- Laurie Heuff, Director, Distribution Engineering and Asset Management, Hydro Ottawa
A question-and-answer session will follow the panelist presentations.