Going Back to the Office: Compliance Checklist for a Safe Re-Opening
Is your organization starting to plan for a return to the office? Or is your team planning to work from home on a permanent basis? Whichever model you are thinking about, there are many considerations for how employers, management teams and HR determine how and when to start the complicated process of returning to the workplace. Join this workshop to learn how to start thinking about, planning for, and rolling out a post-pandemic return to the office strategy that keeps your employees and work environment safe and healthy.
- What safety measures are going to be put in place to comply with government re-opening strategy?
- How to communicate the re-opening plans to staff.
- Who comes back on site and when.
- What percentage of people would be brought back.
- Lay out which employees (or volunteers) would come back first.
- How to collect data during the re-opening plan to ensure changes are being made if needed.
Who Should Attend
- Organizations and businesses planning to re-open.