How to build a partner enablement program designed for success
Building partnerships is a great way to gain access to a wider range of services, expertise, or geographical reach. But partnerships require skill, time and resources to ensure the relationship is successful.
In this webinar, Taunya MacDonald, Director of Customer Success at LearnExperts will share how she developed and maintained successful partner enablement programs for years. She will provide guidance and tips on:
• How to build a partner enablement framework, including goals and managing day-to-day operations
• Elements of a partner enablement program
• Tools to support a successful partner program.
Who should attend:
• Partner enablement program managers who directly manage partners
• Sales leaders who are responsible for the success of partner programs
• Product managers/product marketers who support partner programs
• Training creators or instructional designers tasked with building training for partners