You have set up your online store, now it’s time for customers to find it. Website traffic is essential to any business and showing up in the Google search results is going to make this happen. This workshop is going to teach you the fundamentals of search engine optimization (SEO) to ensure people can find your business online when are searching the keywords that matter most to you!
- The fundamentals of local SEO
- How to conduct a keyword research and which keywords matter most to your business
- The basics of on-page SEO and what changes you can make on your website in order to be found online
- Off-page SEO tactics to grow your business’ online reach and exposure on other websites
- How to measure and evaluate your progress to see what is working
About the Presenter
Lindsay Kavanagh is the Digital Marketing Manager for Invest Ottawa & Bayview Yards. Lindsay is also a part-time advertising professor at Algonquin College, digital marketing consultant, and the co-founder of an online directory called Dapper & Daring. Lindsay has a passion for helping businesses large and small optimize their online presence, improve search rankings, grow organic traffic, and drive conversions. She is a certified Google AdWords and Analytics professional with specializations in SEO, digital analytics, and paid advertising.