Whether your firm is a start-up or well-established, we all operate in a business world driven by the Internet where customers are expecting more. The work environment is increasingly mobile and collaborative. It is crucial that every firm determine what they need in the way of Information and Communications Technology.
The right technology services and equipment will make your company more profitable, more secure, more effective. This workshop will provide an expert examination of :
- How to establish a secure system and just as important, a system that can quickly bounce back if you are attacked
- How to determine what you need in equipment, services and applications
- How to find the most cost-effective ways to meet your needs
Current technologies enable small firms to look and act like a big firm while still being nimble and able to win the deal. Bigger firms have to consider when and how to update systems in order to remain effective, productive and competitive.
The wrong choices mean you will likely pay too much for IT, it won’t do the job you want, employees will be dissatisfied, and you will miss business opportunities. Learn how the right technology choices can improve your firm’s bottom line.
- Multiple vendors, is it the best route?
- Ensuring proper tech support
- Cloud-based vs in-house resources
- Should you buy, rent, lease or use a bundled PC as a Service
About the ElastaLink
ElastaLink Corporation of Ottawa is a one-stop provider of more than 15 integrated technologies to optimize your phone, Internet, Network communications and IT infrastructure. Specializing in customized solutions for Small to Medium Enterprises, ElastaLink brings more than 20 years of experience coupled with an extensive range of strong partnerships. This allows us to design unique solutions that provide what a company really needs and enables easy scalability for future growth. ElastaLink’s growth is averaging 85% and serves some 250 clients, across a broad range of business sectors, in Ottawa, Montreal, the United States and Europe.