This dual topic seminar is geared towards a business owner of a new or exiting business that is looking for an effective way to recruit and retain talented employees cost effectively. As well, as cover the often overlooked importance of income protection. Entrepreneurs in the planning stages are always welcome.
By the end of the work, shop participants will be able to
- Understand the importance benefit solutions and income protection
- Understand the basic options available for benefit solutions, and how it applies for all types of business
- Understand the basic options available for income protection
- Have knowledge of low cost benefit options for the cash conscious business, Including self funded options
- Know the tax implications of various methods and styles of plans
- Understand how this can help improve employee loyalty and attract new talent
Understand how to it can benefit a small company with a little as one employee, or more.
Speaker Bio: Marc Johnstone is a trusted and experienced advisor with RBC Insurance. He graduated from St. Mary’s University in Halifax with a Bachelor of Commerce.
As a Registered Health Underwriter and advisor, he has worked in financial services for 16 years with clients of all wealth levels and back grounds. This has given him a wide and varied perspective when dealing with people.
Further to this, Marc has worked as a part-time professor with Algonquin College in their marketing program since 2006. He lends his experience and talent to the future entrepreneurs and leaders of the city. Marc is a varied and engaging speaker who works to create on open and approachable atmosphere.