Join Jenna Sudds, Councillor for Kanata North, for her second annual International Women’s Day breakfast to inspire future female leaders. Read her message below:
This year I am honoured to have the opportunity to invite five local women from our community to sit on a panel to discuss female leadership. The event will include light refreshments, an opportunity to meet local brilliant women, and mentorship opportunities for the future generation of female leaders. I am proud to support the Canadian Cancer Society through their Daffodil Campaign. Attendees can contribute by pre-ordering a potted plant from Trillium Floral Designs.
I encourage young women ages 16-21 living in Kanata North to complete the application for the opportunity to meet inspiring female leaders in our community and have the opportunity to learn from their experience.
Please bring your own mug as this event will be litter-free.
Please be sure to RSVP, as space is limited!
Thank you to these outstanding leaders who have been generous with their time and will be panelists for the breakfast and mentors for our young ladies;
- Amanda Gordon: Partner at Boyden
- Anahid Khajooei: Software Development Manager at Entrust Datacard
- Brenna Wyman: Owner and Yoga Instructor at InnerRevolution Yoga
- Jennifer McAndrew: Event Director and Co-Founder of Mastermind Events
- Thusha Agampodi: Engineering Manager at Magnetic Forensics