incubator13 is excited to host this interactive info session with the great support of “Vincent Dagenais Gibson – Law Firm”. The presenters will provide you with an overview on the following topics as well as give you a chance to ask your individual questions:
– Basics of Jurisdiction (Federal, Provincial, Municipal)
– Types of Business Structure
– Pros & Cons of Business Structures
– Brief Insurance Overview
– Contracts Overview + Early Contracts to Consider
– Intellectual Property Basics
– Helpful Resources
– Questions & Answer Session
About the Presenters
Filip Hrga is an associate at Vincent Dagenais Gibson. His primary areas of practice includes Corporate & Commercial Law, including incorporating, buying, and selling businesses, assisting start-up and early-stage companies in all matters, helping companies develop and implement appropriate privacy policies and processes, corporate restructurings, secured lending, and commercial leasing.
Danny Guilbault practices exclusively in the areas of corporate/ commercial law and real estate, helping business people solve problems and assisting them in complying with and taking advantage of federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. Danny is actively involved in the Ottawa business community, having namely:
– served as a member of the City of Ottawa’s Business Advisory Committee, which provided input and advice to City of Ottawa management and to City Council on issues of particular concern to small and medium-sized businesses in order to assist the City in its decision-making process.
– served as a director of the Caisse Populaire D’Orleans, a credit union that has been in existence since the 1950s and that is part of the Desjardins Group.