Pitch it to Win it!
Facilitator: Patrick Charlton, Entrepreneur in Residence
Pizza lunch will be served!
Have an idea for a start up or business? Not sure how to communicate clearly and effectively to those that you need support from?
Join us as we learn about how ideas become reality by communicating them in a way that will inspire and influence.
The session will involve:
- A review of practical tools and methods to craft and communicate your business ideas
- Practice in applying these tools in a fun way
- Delivering the intended message in a way that your audience will understand your concept and be motivated
Referencing a business model and ideation methodology, participants will learn and apply these tools towards their own business concepts.
From attending the session, you will be able to:
- Map out your business concept in a way that will enhance influence
- Communicate your ideas in a clear, concise and confident manner
- Leverage real life examples and analogies towards explaining the value you bring to your market (Story-Telling)
For Algonquin College Parking map, please visit: https://bit.ly/2Niqn2j
Please Note: DARE District (Building C) is located in the southwest quadrant of the map.