Join Sierra Duffey, photographer and SEO specialist, for this 90-minute session all about your Google business profile. This interactive session will include information about how Google uses your profile, a demo of the Google My Business dashboard, and time for discussion.
A 2014 report done by Ipsos and Google noted that over 70% of consumers use Google Search to research a product or service before they buy. Claiming and optimizing your Google business profile is a key step to getting found online!
Your Google Business profile is essential regardless of your business. Online businesses, established storefronts, startups, and individual entrepreneurs can all benefit from this session and demo.
During this session we will cover:
– What is a Google Business Profile and why it is important
– How to claim your profile
– Setting up your profile to optimize search results
– An overview of Google My Business features
– Managing your profile, including customer reviews, questions and answers and posts
– Connecting with customers using other Google tools
Your ticket also includes a copy of notes from the session, as well as a PDF guide: Quick Tips to Improve Your SEO.