Customers’ wants and needs are shifting faster than ever. Learn about the latest trends and strategies to prepare your company for the unknown.
About The Event
This July 21, MaRS and Export Development Canada (EDC) invite you to a special conversation on how to navigate the shifts in consumer behaviour as a result of COVID-19.
Our speaker swill discuss:
- The impact of the pandemic on both B2C and B2B companies
- Responding effectively to changes in consumer behaviour
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers during uncertain times
- Adjusting international expansion plans, as well as understanding emerging risk and opportunity in global markets
- Developing and actioning your remote sales strategy
- Predictions for the future and the key takeaways
Date: July 21, 2020
Time: 12:00–1:00 p.m. EST
Location: Zoom meeting