New Exporters of Technologies and Services to the U.S.
The Ontario government, in partnership with the Trade Commissioner Service, is pleased to host a new exporter preparation session designed for Ontario technology and services companies.
The New Exporters of Technologies and Services to the United States (NETSUS) Program builds on an ever-popular New Exporters to Border States (NEBS) Program, which has been helping Ontario companies for over 30 years.
Company participants in NETSUS will hear from experts and get to ask questions on topics related to selling non-physical products and services including:
- Provincial and Federal programs and services
CUSMA and cross-border trade implications of technologies and services
- Managing Intellectual Property (IP): critical importance of protecting IP while safely selling technology and services to the U.S., including how to secure and protect patents, trademarks, industrial design, etc.
- Taxation on technology and services sales
- Immigration considerations (work permits, visas, etc.)
- Standards and certifications
Don’t miss the opportunity to sign up for this new program! Spots are limited.