The Ottawa Product Management and Marketing Association’s 8th Annual ProductCamp 2021 Navigating Pandemic Priorities: Creativity, Innovation & Social Responsibility
The past year will long be remembered for the upheaval to our business markets, society, and politics. With some industries suddenly facing severe hardship and others unexpectedly flourishing, how do you guide and grow your products during this unprecedented, multifaceted crisis?
Join us on Saturday, April 24th 2021 from 8:30 am to 12:30pm EST for the 8th Annual Ottawa ProductCamp
What is a ProductCamp?
ProductCamp is a participant-driven, collaborative “unconference” where you and your peers share experiences, challenges, insights, and innovations that have helped navigate the fallout from COVID-19. At ProductCamp 2021 you will find:
- Product-focused people sharing what they feel is essential for you to know – not a series of sponsored product pitches
- Opportunities to network with your local peers
- Seminars about new, processes, technology, problem-solving techniques, and more
- A platform for you to share your own ideas and experiences
- A vote where you help to decide the agenda
Register now and reserve your spot at Ottawa’s premier product “unconference.” All who register before April 15th will be eligible to vote for their favourite sessions.
09:00-10:00 – Welcome and keynote panelists:
David Ross, CEO at Ross Video
Jason Flick, Co-Founder CEO at You.i TV
Matt Roberts, Partner at ScaleUp Ventures Inc.
Facilitated & moderated by: Jenna Sudds, Deputy Mayor of Ottawa and City Councillor for Kanata
10:00-10:30 – 2 participant-lead breakout sessions
10:30-11:00 – 2 participant-lead breakout sessions
11:00-11:30 – 2 participant-lead breakout sessions
11:30-12:00 – Wrap-up and networking
Who comes to this event? Anyone interested in creating and delivering outstanding products!
- Product Marketers
- Product Managers
- Business Analysts
- Product Owners
- Project and Program Managers
- Anyone marketing a product!