Feb 15 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
VO Workshop: Social Media for NFPs
More than half of Canadians use social media. Does your non-profit make the most of free social media tools to recruit volunteers, attract clients, and influence decision makers?
- Learn about Facebook and Twitter’s role in an organization’s communications strategy.
- Get tips to create great content that engages followers.
- Be guided through meaningful social media measurement and stop measuring vanity metrics such as likes and follows.
- Discuss social media policy best practices.
- Learn through examples and more examples.