In our flat, global world, it can be harder but also easier to break into new markets. This workshop is aimed at how businesses can use social media to get a foot in the door in new markets and in front of new audiences.
In this session you’ll learn about:
- How to do an initial market analysis and define your target audience(s)
- Starting off points and tools for doing your market research and competitive analysis
- How to select platforms and create a content strategy for new audiences
- How to leverage relevant, local influencers in your campaign and other local partners you should consider ensuring success in a new market
- How to ensure your existing audiences and new markets will not be in conflict or isolate or interfere with each other in a negative way
Shawna Tregunna, Director Digital Services, Iversoft
Shawna Tregunna leads the Digital Services and Analytics Marketing division of Iversoft. From the early days of social media, Shawna has dedicated her career to helping clients cut through the clutter of the digital world and build strategies relevant to their business model and objectives. Shawna is active in the startup and entrepreneur community as well, leading the Startup Ottawa Community for three years and launching the Ottawa chapter of the early stage startup accelerator, Founder Institute, which she continues to serve as a Director.