The Standards Council of Canada (SCC) is delighted to launch the 2020 SCC Awards. Nominations are now open. This is an opportunity to recognize the outstanding commitment of individuals, organizations and committees to Canada’s national standardization network.
The SCC Awards are held every two years. The five categories are:
• Hugh Krentz Award: Recognizing exceptional leadership and contributions of an individual in Canada’s standardization network.
• SCC Corporate Commitment Award: Recognizing one organization for active participation and leadership in the development, promotion or use of standards.
• SCC Committee Achievement Award: Recognizing teamwork, consensus-building, productivity and multidisciplinary cooperation demonstrated by a standards-related committee.
• SCC Young Leader Award: Recognizing leaders of tomorrow by honouring an engaged and active participant of the standardization network who is under the age of 40.
• McMahon Dedicated Service Award: Recognizing exceptional dedication and contributions of an SCC staff member.
The closing date to submit nominations is Friday, November 20, 2020. The winners will be announced in February 2021 and honoured at a ceremony in April 2021.
Should you have any questions, please contact [email protected].