The F Factor: Fueling Women Founders – An Invest Ottawa, Bayview Yards, L-Spark, and RBC’s Women’s Week Event
On March 4th, Invest Ottawa and Bayview Yards, in collaboration with L-Spark and RBC, will welcome Monique Woodard to Canada’s Capital for the first time as the keynote speaker of “The F Factor”, an International Women’s Week event. Monique is travelling North, all the way from San Francisco Bay Area, to address our entrepreneurial community. Previously a Venture Partner of 500 Startups, co-founder of Black Founders, and now an early-stage investor with portfolio companies like Blavity, CourtBuddy, and Silvernest, Monique is the “gritty” go-getting VC we’ve been waiting for.
For more on our keynote speaker, Monique Woodard, visit her professional profile on LinkedIn or check out her website, www.monique.vc.
That’s not all:
A panel of leading Ottawa women founders and funders, the ones shaking and shaping our entrepreneurship ecosystem, will join us for an honest discussion. Don’t miss:
- Alida Burke, Co-Founder and COO, The Growcer
- Jennifer Francis, Chair of the Capital Angel Network; Director of the Board, Invest Ottawa and Bayview Yards
- Janice McDonald, Co-Founder, This Space Works; Women’s Leadership Board at Harvard Kennedy School
- Giovanna Mingarelli, CEO and Co-Founder, M&C Consulting and MC2
- Monique Woodard, Early Stage Startup Investor; Former Venture Partner, 500 Startups; Founder, Something New and Black Founders
Nick Quain, Vice President, Venture Development, Invest Ottawa, will be moderating this high-impact panel.
What else to expect:
“The F Factor” will address key opportunities, challenges, lessons learned, and secrets for success. Get ready for frank discussions on the ‘F words’ that matter to every entrepreneur and investor, from fundraising to fearlessness, fighting burnout, staying fierce, failing fast, and defining the future.
Join us for networking, refreshments and actionable insight. There is no cost to attend, but seating is limited.
Ready for nothing but real-talk? Register for The F Factor: Fueling Women Founders today!