Join Natalija Micic & Fraser Massie from the University of Ottawa Business Law Clinic for a presentation on the legal and privacy issues of doing business over the internet.
The following topics will be covered:
- How to comply with Canada’s new anti-spam laws when promoting your business
- Protecting personal information
- Tips on picking domain names & avoiding intellectual property infringements
- Website agreements & contracting online
- Legal considerations for selling online
The presentation will be followed by a Q&A period.
Presenters: Natalija Micic & Fraser Massie (Law Students/Senior Caseworkers at the Business Law Clinic) Under the supervision of the Director of the University of Ottawa Law Clinic: Meghan Gagnon