Tips on Selecting eLearning Tools
eLearning is once again experiencing a transformation. From integrating artificial intelligence and machine learning to personalized learning paths, technology is redefining how eLearning is created and experienced.
It is essential to select the right tools to create effective and engaging online courses to take advantage of all that is new in eLearning. In this webinar, Deb Templeton, Learning Architect and Designer, will provide her checklist of items to evaluate when evaluating your options.
In this webinar, you will learn the
– The different types of eLearning tools in the market
– What kind of features/benefits you can expect from different eLearning tools
– Things to consider before making a selection
Who will benefit from this event:
– Training leaders who are considering adding to their technology stack
– Leaders looking for tools that will increase engagement and accelerate the creation of training
– Those tasked with building eLearning but don’t have formal instructional design training
– Experienced practitioners who want to learn about what’s being used by other organizations.