This webinar will give you an overall view of what you need to know to export goods abroad:
- financial issues (Incoterms, payments, exchange rates, insurance),
- Canadian export regulations,
- declarations and permits,
- logistics costs,
- Free Trade Agreements and their impact,
- regional differences (USA, Europe, Latin America, Asia),
- shipping to trade shows,
- the roles and responsibilities of the:
- the importer,
- the carrier,
- the freight forwarder,
- the customs broker, and
- other intermediaries.
Learn the basics as well as the important details that will impact your bottom line and avoid mistakes, minimize costs/risks and maximize revenue.
Speaker Bio: Christian Sivière, Solimpex
Following a + 30-year international logistics career, Christian Sivière started a Montréal-based import-export consultancy in 2010, Solimpex, active in two areas:
- consulting to help SMEs grow internationally; and
- training on the regulatory, customs and logistics aspects of Importing and Exporting, Free Trade Agreements and Supply Chain Optimization.
Christian lectures for CIFFA, teaches at the Champlain College Montréal, gives seminars and webinars for various trade organizations like the Montréal Chamber of Commerce, the Ontario Ministry of Economic Development or the Supply Chain Management Association of Canada; and personalized training for importers and exporters. He publishes articles in Inside Logistics and other publications.
*You will receive the webinar link the morning of the session – please check your junkmail box if you do not receive it*