We all share the same 168 hours in a week, but how is it some accomplish more than others? The key is in how they manage their time.
IBM’s Institute for Business Value found that time-management has become one of the most desired workforce skills and also the rarest to find. The good news is that time-management can be learned and practiced.
This webinar will help you develop your time-management skills to make the most out of your workday. By identifying why time-management is important, how you can prioritize your day and focus on what will have the greatest impact.
This webinar will help you discover how to optimize your time to create freedom in your calendar.
- Why is time-management important
- Leverage your core competencies
- Prioritize action over motion task
This session is the first of the Self-Development Mini-Series:
- The Art of Time-Management: Prioritizing Effectively
- The Art of Energy-Management: Creating Work/Life harmony
- The Art of Mind-Management: Overcoming Procrastination
About the Speaker: Scott Rust
Scott is an ICF certified coach, helping +100 self-employed professionals who were facing challenges balancing work, life and kids. Specialized in productivity and leadership coaching, he will help you unlock time in your calendar by building better business habits.