Workplace Dynamics Are Different in 2021. Learn How to Become an Adaptable Leader That Unifies Your Team
What the Industry Has to Say:
- 86% of corporate executives, educators, and employees cite ineffective communication and poor collaboration as reasons for failures in the workplace
- 97% of workers believe that communication impacts tasks every day
- Miscommunication costs companies on average $5,000-7,000 per employee annually.
- Employees who feel their voice is heard in the workplace are nearly 5 times more likely to feel empowered to deliver their best work
What You Will Learn:
- How to become a strong leader by learning the tools to communicate effectively with your team
- How to identify misalignment in your workplace and find solutions to unify your team
- The importance of adaptability in leadership and how to apply that to your workplace and communication skills
- A review of the DISC Communication Model and how to elevate performance and deliver results in the workplace
Who Is This For?
- Organizations – who want to elevate their team’s performance
- Executives – who want to lead unified teams without communication breakdowns
- Leaders – who want to get team’s on the same page without suffering misalignment
- Teams – who want to work seamlessly towards the same goals
Meet Your Host
Ange MacCabe CEO & Co-Founder, Intuity Performance
CHRM, ACC Coach, CHRP Candidate.
After 15+ years working in human resources, coaching and professional development, Ange founded Intuity Performance to fill a gap in the traditional performance and leadership coaching space. Having successfully transformed multiple business workplace environments, Ange continues to be passionate about growing what she refers to as the “Whole Person Performance” – a technique focused on enhanced self-awareness, communication and emotional intelligence (EIQ) training, taking leadership and teams to new levels of success.
“The better we understand each other, the easier it is to communicate and work together towards achieving goals. Intuity Performance is the partner that elevates individual and team performance. For organizations seeking to invest in their people, we cultivate an environment for growth, by developing unified teams that collaborate to achieve organizational success; through Whole Person Performance.”