The must-attend event for founders, owners, aspiring entrepreneurs & investors
We. Are. Back.
Wednesday, October 27, 2021 ; 9:30am to 3:30pm EST
It has been a year of grit and grind for entrepreneurs. But it’s time to celebrate resilience and gains. To get real about ongoing challenges. And to accelerate the growth of diverse and visionary ventures.
AccelerateOTT 2021 has women founders and funders leading from the stage and airwaves. Our speakers are changemakers and ground-breakers. And they’re pushing through She-Cession. At this epic one-day conference, you can expect:
- Authentic and actionable insight from the tech and entrepreneurial trenches
- Secrets of success and lessons learned during the pandemic
- Scale-up, revenue gen, customer, and funding strategies to accelerate your growth
Get Ready – We’re Going Hybrid
Different Delivery. Same Epic Event.
Now in its ninth year, our annual flagship entrepreneurial conference is going hybrid.
That’s right. Live and online real talk, pitches, and networking are taking place from three fantastic locations:
- Bayview Yards, Ottawa’s one-stop business acceleration shop and innovation hub
- Hub 350, the new gateway to Kanata North Tech Park, the largest of its kind in Canada right here in Canada’s Capital, managed by KNBA; and
- Wherever you are on planet earth – steaming live in real-time to your favorite device on the Hopin platform
If you are a founder, aspiring entrepreneur, investor, or business owner, this event is not to be missed.
All are welcome. And it’s all free.
That’s right – there is no cost to tickets. So, what does your free ticket include?
So, what does your free ticket include?
- Live and online networking
- 6 inspirational sessions
- 5+ hours of content
- 25+ speakers
- 1 pitch competition landing founders $200,000 in investment
- $0 from your bank account
- A chance to join us in-person
- A few surprises… to be unveiled!
The Chance to Join Us In-Person
Craving some elbow bumps and safe, socially distanced networking? For all those dreaming of attending AccelerateOTT in person, you have a chance to win a seat at our venues.
We’re hosting a lottery! An approved number of AccelerateOTT-ers will land onsite tickets.
Your health and safety are our top priority. We are staying close to health authorities and will finalize these details this fall. We’ll be ready with rapid onsite testing, masks, and sanitizer galore.
World Class Speakers – Check
Stay tuned as we unveil our incredible roster, including special keynote speaker, Manjit Minhas, Canadian entrepreneur and venture capitalist from CBC’s Dragon’s Den.
Check out our conference webpage to check out our amazing speaker lineup…we will be releasing new speakers regularly leading up to the big day: www.accelerateott.ca
SheBoot Kicks It Up a Notch
Don’t miss the second SheBoot pitch competition when nine amazing women founders compete for $200,000 in investment from 20 women angels. You will have the opportunity to vote for Crowd Favorite! Looking to see who will take the mic? Check out accelerateott.ca to see this amazing lineup!
Secure your free ticket and get ready to fuel some entrepreneurial fire!
Sincere Thanks to All Sponsors and Partners
Invest Ottawa extends special thanks to the City of Ottawa, the Government of Ontario, and the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev Ontario), Government of Canada for their generous support of the founders and firms we serve.
We are also incredibly grateful to all sponsors and partners that make this event possible, including:
- Our Strategic Conference Partner: Kanata North Business Association – Hub 350
- Our Scale Sponsors: The Canadian Technology Accelerator Program, Trade Commissioner Service, Government of Canada; and Simple Story
- Our Grow Sponsors: Logan Katz; National Bank; and the Telfer School of Management, University of Ottawa
- Our Build Sponsor: Shopify
- Our Event Platform Sponsor: Hopin
- Our Launch Sponsors: MDK Business Law; MNP; Women Entrepreneurship Knowledge Hub and Carleton University
- Our Promotional Partners: Northumberland Community Futures Development Fund and the StrikeUP Conference
Looking for More Information?
Contact us at [email protected]
#AccelerateOTT fuelling Ottawa’s entrepreneurial fire