If you’re a tech employer finding it difficult to fill key positions at your company – you’re not alone.
In Ottawa and around the world, tech firms are struggling to fill important positions – usually due to a shortage of local talent. And that challenge is only amplified if language is a requirement.
The good news is that there are programs that can help you find and hire the talent you need.
Join this virtual session aimed at providing a framework and practical next steps tech employers can follow to hire internationally for French-speaking talent.
Learn about LMIA exempt streams such as the Mobilité Francophone Work Permit option under the International Mobility Program (IMP) – and available pathways and processes you can follow to bring international tech talent to Canada to fill your open tech positions quickly.
Also, find out about upcoming events that will help you get connected with talent eligible for this immigration stream.
The expert panel for this session will include:
- Betsy Kane, Certified Specialist, Citizenship and Immigration Law, Capelle Kane Immigration Lawyers
- The Invest Ottawa Talent Team
- 2:00 – Welcome and Context Setting by Invest Ottawa
- 2:05 – About Francophone Mobilité Visa – Capelle Kane Immigration Lawyers
- 2:35 – Invest Ottawa Talent Program and Destination Canada event
- 2:45 – Q&A
- 3:00 – Wrap up
Questions about this event? Email the Invest Ottawa Talent Team: [email protected]