About this Webinar
This webinar will give you an overall view of what you need to know to export goods abroad:
- financial issues (Incoterms, payments, exchange rates, insurance),
- Canadian export regulations,
- declarations and permits,
- logistics costs,
- Free Trade Agreements and their impact,
- regional differences (USA, Europe, Latin America, Asia),
- shipping to trade shows,
- the roles and responsibilities of the:
- the importer,
- the carrier,
- the freight forwarder,
- the customs broker, and
- other intermediaries.
Learn the basics as well as the important details that will impact your bottom line and avoid mistakes, minimize costs/risks and maximize revenue.
About the Speaker: Christian Sivière, Solimpex
Following +30-year in international logistics, Christian Sivière started a Montréal-based import-export consultancy in 2010, Solimpex, active in two areas:
- consulting to help SMEs grow internationally; and
- training on the regulatory, customs and logistics aspects of International Trade, Free Trade Agreements and Supply Chain Optimization.
Christian lectures for the Canadian International Freight Forwarders Association, gives seminars and webinars for various trade organizations like the Montréal Chamber of Commerce, Invest Ottawa, Impact Hub, Supply Chain Canada; and personalized training for importers and exporters. He publishes articles in two Canadian publications: Inside Logistics and Supply Professional.
*Please note that you will receive an email with the link to join this webinar upon registering and before the session. If you do not receive it, please check your junk mailbox.