Mathworks is the leading developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists across a wide variety of industry sectors and applications. Through their products MATLAB and Simulink, they help engineers, scientists and entrepreneurs get to market as soon as possible.
MATLAB is a programming and numeric computing platform used by millions of engineers and scientists to analyze data, develop algorithms, and create models and Simulink is a block diagram environment used to design systems with multidomain models, simulate before moving to hardware, and deploy without writing code.
In this free webinar presented by Mathworks, Invest Ottawa and Area X.O, you will learn all about what MATLAB and Simulink can do, what applications you can use it for and how it can help you. In addition, if you already use one or both of these tools, this webinar will help you to optimize how you use it to be as efficient and effective as possible.
What you’ll learn in this webinar
How MATLAB and Simulink can help you to:
- Integrate digital baseband components, including transmitter, channel models, RF impairments, and receiver algorithms, into your system model.
- Generate test waveforms with the Wireless Waveform Generator app.
- Configure and analyze RF transceivers in terms of noise, power, and nonlinearity.
- Design antennas and antenna arrays to integrate MIMO architectures.
- Develop spatial signal processing algorithms, including beamforming, to improve and minimize interference.
- use a neural network to apply digital predistortion (DPD) to offset the effects of nonlinearities in a power amplifier (PA)
- Deploy reference design and IP block on FPGAs.
This webinar is tailored specifically to you and the engineering challenges that you are facing every day and offers a Q&A portion as well. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn about how you can overcome these challenges from a Mathworks Application Engineer.