They were once developers, engineers, system architects and analysts like you, working in the trenches hacking code, building models and systems.
Today, they lead teams to help drive the growth of Ottawa’s leading multinational and scaling tech companies. And they are the visionaries building disruptive innovations and shaping the next generation of tech for the world.
So, how did they get here? And how can you make it in tech as they did?
No matter what stage you’re at in your tech career, if you’re looking to progress further, it’s likely you’ve asked some of these questions:
- How do I overcome the imposter syndrome?
- How do I grow from being an independent contributor to tech leadership?
- How do I navigate the ever-evolving tech fields to stay current, even ahead?
Join us to get these questions (and more!) answered from our speakers who’ve there, done that and succeeded:
- Samir Ayachi, Head of 5G SW Dev Group Ottawa, Ericsson
- Catherine Cormier, VP, Engineering, Assent
- Noel Murphy, Direct of Simulation Technologies, Field Effect
- Taimoor Nawab, Vice President of Strategic Engineering and Business Development, Syntronic
- Hubert Sugeng, Director of Engineering, Bluwave ai
- Lynn Stevens (moderator), Head Facilitator at Impact Ignite HR
We are thrilled to kick off the event with a fireside chat with Ronnie Ross, Country Manager, NPO, Canada, Amazon Web Services, who will share the tremendous opportunities this tech giant has for tech talent in Canada.
Your career matters. Register today!