Pitches & Pitchers – what better combo to celebrate both Cohort 17 and the close of a great year. Join us for the 17th edition of the IO Ignition Pitch Finale and a fun happy hour to celebrate all our successes from 2022. We welcome all to join us in person at Bayview Yards on Thursday, December 8th from 4:30 – 7:00 pm ET.
What better way to close off the year with an event full of networking, inspiration, innovative ideas and pitchers (yes, we mean both beer pitchers and founders who are pitching). Prepare yourselves to be blown away by 15 tech entrepreneurs from the IO Ignition Program. You will be hearing from talented individuals from industries including edtech, govtech, finance, communication, transportation, cleantech and more!
Of course, it wouldn’t be a pitch finale without awards! These IO Ignition graduates are battling it out for the best pitch award as well as working hard to secure your vote for Crowd Favourite. The stakes are high as each award comes with an extra six months of one-on-one mentorship from our leading advisors!
This will be our fourth and final pitch finale of the year and not one you’ll want to miss! Come early as we all know how long the bar and food lines get! We look forward to networking, learning and celebrating with you all on December 8th.
Join us to cheer these amazing founders on:
- Sarah Sparks & Devin Edwards, Co-Founders, Alo Solutions
- Ana Steinberg & Chelsey Bagot, Co-Founders, Chez-Moi
- Milan Sanghani, Founder, EdMission
- Changfei (Maggie) Jiang, Founder, Ehbour Inc.
- Inbal Marcovitch, Founder, Finëra
- Vnothini Raju, Founder, gopaddle
- Victor Paskal, Founder, Grossio Inc.
- Nevin Kulathunkal Jose & Tharun Nenson & Bijina Jose, Co-Founders, KIVLIK Technologies Inc.
- Amanda Douglas-Young , Chris Douglas, Erin Luangamath, Scott Douglas, Co-Founders, KnowledgeNow
- Karim Ismail, Founder, Muscle Map
- Soheil Ataie, Founder, Phoenix Orbit
- Ronaldo Sayah, Founder SetMemory
- Ahmad Ayyoub, Founder, Software Map Inc.
- Moradeyo Onamusi, Founder, World Levelocity
- Chantal Deguire, Founder, 5S5 Productions
About IO Ignition
IO Ignition (previously known as the IO Pre-Accelerator) is a 10-week boot camp designed to help Ottawa’s entrepreneurs at the early stages of building a tech or tech-enabled startup to validate their ideas and solidify their business foundations.
IO Ignition is generously sponsored by Logan Katz, MDK Business Law and RBC. Invest Ottawa extends sincere thanks to these outstanding organizations for their consistent support of our entrepreneurial community.