Machine Learning is a booming field that has captured the global community’s interest. That is why, in collaboration with Invest Ottawa, the Centre of Excellence for Next Generation Networks (CENGN) is presenting a full-day hands-on Machine Learning (ML) workshop.
The Machine Learning course will introduce you to the field, covering motivations, typical use cases, main paradigms, end-to-end ML project workflow and selected methods. And the hands-on labs will help you to understand the powerful algorithms and how to code them using Python and its ML libraries.
You are a great fit if you have:
- Moderate background in mathematics, especially statistics
- Basic understanding of standard programming constructs
- Intermediate level understanding of data analysis
Register before September 5th to be part of this in-person learning experience. Space is limited.
Invest Ottawa will reach out and confirm your attendance within five business days of registration.
Note: This full-day hands-on workshop will be conducted at Bayview Yards on 27th September 2022, from 9 am to 3 pm. Below given is the course schedule:
- Course and instructor introductions
- Foundations of Machine Learning
- Supervised Learning – Part 1
- Lab – Implementing Supervised Learning
- Supervised Learning – Part 2
- Lab – Measuring Supervised Learning
- Unsupervised Learning
- Lab – Unsupervised Learning