The restaurant industry was forever changed by COVID-19 in the spring of 2020.
As the summer patio season winds down and fall approaches, restaurants that survived the summer fulfilling take-out orders and serving to limited seats with a skeleton crew are about to face even more tough challenges ahead.
To face these challenges together, Invest Ottawa is hosting a series of Restaurant Roundtables – to provide support to restaurants in Eastern Ontario.
Are you a restaurant owner in Ottawa, Brockville, Cornwall, or Kingston Region struggling with how to:
- Rehire and manage staff?
- Market your restaurant to old and new customers?
- Find food delivery solutions that make sense for your restaurant?
- Find new ways to earn revenue during COVID-19?
- Operate your restaurant in a profitable and sustainable way?
If challenges like these are keeping you up at night, you are not alone.
Sign up and join other restaurant owners who are experiencing similar challenges who might have proven solutions to share.
Please note that ONLY restaurant owners and operators are eligible for these sessions. You’ll receive a calendar invitation with your custom login if your registration has been accepted.
This exclusive virtual forum is offered only to restaurant owners like you, making it an opportunity to come together with fellow owners and operators in a small, confidential and intimate setting to:
- Discuss common key challenges, ideas and potential solutions.
- Get insight, ideas and solutions that you can implement and pilot test in your own business .
- Build new relationships while supporting and receiving support from fellow restauranteurs grappling with similar issues .
- Help shape the DMS Future-Proofing Program delivered by Invest Ottawa, to ensure it positively impacts and provides maximum value to restaurant owners who need support.
- Contribute to the growth of Ottawa’s restaurant industry and our economy.
The DMS Program is made possible by the generous support of the Government of Canada and FedDev Ontario through the Regional Relief and Recovery Fund. Invest Ottawa extends sincere thanks to these critical investors for their generous support of main street businesses in Ottawa and Eastern Ontario.