Calling all drone and advanced robotics entrepreneurs! Join us for an in-depth panel discussion with our expert panelists about bringing drones and robotics to market in various sectors including healthcare, emergency response, inspection and delivery. Gain a deeper understanding of the steps and considerations required to bring drones and robotics to market, how you can mitigate risk and the testing and funding opportunities available to small businesses and entrepreneurs.
What you’ll learn in this webinar:
- The testing and qualification process for publicly accessible drones & robots
- Skills development & micro-credentials for drone/ robotics operators
- City bylaws and steps to mitigate risk
- Path to commercial deployment
- Examples of commercial deployment including: snow removal, prescription delivery, building inspections, disaster support, data collection, privacy and security and more.
About your Panelists:
Moderator: Tim Warland, Senior Business Advisor, Mitacs