Recovering from COVID-19 - Retail Roundtables
15sep11:00 am12:00 pmRecovering from COVID-19 - Retail Roundtables
How do you provide positive experiences to shoppers who make it into your store during COVID-19? And how can you pivot your retail business model to reach consumers online as
How do you provide positive experiences to shoppers who make it into your store during COVID-19? And how can you pivot your retail business model to reach consumers online as people adapt to working and studying remotely from home?
As summer winds down, retail store owners are now faced with new challenges like these. And with the busiest retail season of the year fast approaching, adapting to offer customers new shopping experiences – both in store and online, is more important than ever.
Are you a retail store owner in Ottawa, Brockville, Cornwall, or Kingston Region struggling with how to:
- Regain customer confidence and get them to start shopping in your store again.
- Reach new and existing customers online?
- Ensure staffing levels while workers are juggling family obligations
- Increase sales, manage costs and close the revenue gaps.
- Provide a positive in-store shopping experience during COVID-19.
- Pivot to create a new sustainable and profitable business model?
If these or other challenges are keeping you up at night, you are not alone.
Sign up to join other retail owners who are experiencing similar challenges; maybe someone has proven solutions to share!
Please note that ONLY RETAIL OWNERS AND MANAGERS WITH A PHYSICAL STORE are eligible for these sessions. You will receive a calendar invitation with your custom login if your registration has been accepted.
This exclusive virtual forum is a great opportunity to join fellow retail store owners and managers in a small, confidential and intimate setting to:
- Share challenges and learn that you are not alone in your struggles
- Learn ideas and solutions from your peers that you can adapt and implement in your business.
- Find your community; build new relationships while offering and receiving support from other owners.
- Help shape the Digital Main Street Future-Proofing Program in Eastern Ontario, let us know what we can do to better support you.
(Tuesday) 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EST