Invest Ottawa Accelerator Program
Our program implements the best-proven practices from incubators and accelerators around the world.
In a phased and milestone-based approach, founders will push themselves over twelve to eighteen months to create a scalable and globally competitive technology company. The program covers all key areas of their business, including:
- Product Development and Design
- Sales and Marketing
- Accounting and Finance
- Human Resources and Culture
- Public Relations and Communication
- Legal Frameworks
Entrepreneurs should apply if they have:
• An innovative tech company
• Less than $2M in annual revenue
• A clear vision of the product/service being built
• Identified market and target segments
• Developed or are developing a minimum viable product (MVP)
• A desire for assistance and mentorship
• Interest in participating in our start-up community
Invest Ottawa has other services for a:
- Non-tech company
- Service company
- Lifestyle business
- Part-time entrepreneur
What You Get...
A minimum of five hours a month of mentorship from experts and former entrepreneurs across critical areas such as sales, marketing, product, design, finance, HR and PR. You'll also have access to specialists such as SEO, UX, Life Sciences, pitch coaches and more.
Bayview Yards offers a turnkey, secure office space accessible 24/7 in one of Ottawa’s most sought after workplaces. A dynamic work environment, you’ll be immersed with some of Ottawa hottest start-ups and business leaders.
Access To Potential Funders
Guidance and assistance in accessing key government funding programs, and when ready, introductions to angel investors and venture capitalists. Not to mention, connections to strategic partners, prospective clients, and other entrepreneurship programs.
High-End Meeting Rooms
Beautiful and fully equipped with the latest tech, you’ll have access to private meeting rooms of all sizes. Bayview Yards also has top-notch WIFI with 5G access coming soon.
Our in-house Market Insights team will give you access to everything you need, ranging from industry-specific market intelligence and curated leads within your target market, to website evaluation tools and specific investor profiles that match your business.
You'll Also Get...
- Exclusive workshops with industry experts and business leaders
- Discounts for some of the best software tools around, such as Amazon Web Services, Shopify, Survey Monkey, Hubspot and more
- Access to our in-house Global Expansion team to help you “go global” through connections to customers, partners and investors
- Free Equator coffee!
Cost for Desk Space
$500 Per Month
Mini Row – Up to Three People
$750 Per Month
Regular Row – Up to Five People
$1500 Per Month
Two Regular Rows – Up to Ten People
$150 Per Month